Watch this short promo video from Steve Gladen, Small Groups Pastor from Saddleback church
One of the world’s leading small group pastors teaches the essential of growing
spiritually healthy, disciple-making small groups
Saddleback pastor Steve Gladen will be speaking live in Sydney
on Friday night and all day Saturday
22-23 June 2018
at Toongabbie Baptist Church
Don’t miss this practical conference experience, transforming spiritual community in churches around the world.
From Steve Gladen …
I’m excited to spend time with you when we bring the Small Groups with Purpose Conference to Melbourne and Sydney in June. I look back over my 30+ years in small group ministry and realize that if I had been exposed to this kind of training earlier, the ministry work I have been involved in could have had even greater impact.
Here are five very important reasons to join us in either Melbourne or Sydney:
- You’ll learn how to help people grow into spiritually healthy disciples that then help grow other disciples. Isn’t that one of the greatest desires of every church?
- The principles you’ll gain are not theoretical. That means they have been used with great success, adapted to local culture and context, in churches of all sizes and denominations, all around the world. In other words, they’re relevant for your church.
- The conference is designed to be inspirational for your entire leadership team, which includes your small group leaders. Pastors, ministry point people and small group leaders will gain proven, life-changing tools for connecting people into community, deepening them in discipleship, mobilizing them for ministry, expanding them into evangelism and widening their worship of God. I have a bias for action, so the conference will bring you actionable ideas that help your people actually live out their faith to help reach your community for Christ.
- Practical concepts are shared that you and your team can put to use immediately. I’m a hands-on ministry leader and I believe that unless the theoretical becomes practical, it can just be idle talk. You’ll leave the conference with strategies, tools, tips, and techniques for the real world.
- We’re teaching exponential ideas, sharing how God can add zeros to your whole numbers to make incredible growth opportunities. Many people talk about programs and ministries that grow an inch deep and a mile wide. You’ll see how God has grown ministries a mile wide and a mile deep, connecting large numbers of people into groups and then helping them grow deep in their faith as beacons of light in their homes, work, church and communities.
The Small Groups with Purpose Conference Registration – $98 Early Bird price – (After May 16 – $150, After May 31 -$195)
You can register now at http://bit.ly/AUSGNConferences and get the very lowest rates. I’m looking forward to seeing you there!
What Australian Small Group Ministry Leaders are saying about this Conference Opportunity
- “Unity in purpose and direction is very important for small groups to be effective in our church. So it is essential that our small groups leaders attend so that every small group sees and owns the same principles and purpose.”
Ben Foo – Lifegate Church
- “It is a rare opportunity to be able to access world class leadership training in this very specific ministry area, here in our own back yard!! And it will be of infinitely higher quality than any leadership training I might try and create on my own! (and so much easier!!).”
Mandy Stark – Syndal Baptist Church
I strongly believe small groups are the key to building authentic relationships and that groups are a non-threatening way for de-churched and non-churched people to connect with others who live geographically nearby. but I know that the wisdom Steve will share at this conference will help us be more equipped to fulfil the vision God has set in our hearts.
Trevor Schiller – Adelaide SGN Huddle Leader
- “Every small group leader is a person of incredible influence in the lives of the people they disciple. They deserve to be cheered on, inspired and equipped to walk the often messy and so-worth-it path of small group leadership!”
Kathryn Jensen – Mill Park Baptist Church