Young Adults Ministry
Our vision for this ministry is to see the Young Adults step deeper into their faith by putting their walk with God first. Where they feel connected, supported and challenged, while being involved and actively participating within the larger church community.
POSITION: Young Adults Ministry Leader
REPORTS TO: Youth and Young Adults Pastor
ROLE PURPOSE: To walk alongside the young adults as they step deeper into their faith. Connecting with them on an individual level, so as to support them not only spiritually, but also practically as they navigate what it means to transition into adulthood.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Welcome and integrate new Young Adults who start attending the church
- Encourage and support individuals to serve within a ministry
- Lead a weekly bible study and equip more bible study leaders as the group grows.
- Organise and attend regular social outings, encouraging the Young Adults to invite their non-Christian friends along.
- Complete the Annual ministry start-up checklist at the beginning of year to make sure you have completed risk management and are ready to run for the year
- Complete the Incident report form when accidents or incidents happen.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”