MONTHLY LUNCHEONS MINISTRY LEADER
Our vision for this ministry is to create a relaxed environment encouraging people to stay behind after a service and connect with other people. This enables the church families to get to know each other better which leads to deeper spiritual connections.
POSITION: Luncheons Ministry Leader
REPORTS TO: Office/ Admin Manager
ROLE PURPOSE: To lead the Church Luncheon ministry teams
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Organise the luncheons every month (including menu planning, cost working, rostering etc)
- Communicate the purpose and vision of the Luncheon Ministry to the teams.
- Encourage, co-ordinate and motivate the teams to serve cheerfully.
- Ensure the teams are following the Food Safety Regulations.
- Train and motivate the new volunteers.
- Complete the Annual ministry start-up checklist at the beginning of year to make sure you have completed risk management and are ready to run for the year.
- Each term our ministry leaders meet with a mentor whose goal is to encourage, support, give over sight and above all pray for the leaders and ministry.
- Complete the Incident report form when accidents or incidents happen.
“Hospitality is love in action.”
Hebrews 13:2 says: Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.