Our vision for this ministry is to create a Dramatic element in the service that helps people to better connect with and understand the message/theme. Through drama performances we aim to encourage people and draw their focus towards worshiping God
POSITION: Drama Ministry Leader
REPORTS TO: Creative Services Pastor
ROLE PURPOSE: To lead the Drama Team and organising drama performances.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Organise Drama performances during the year (including finding a script, organising volunteers and rehearsals)
- Communicate the purpose and vision of the Drama ministry to the Team members
- Encourage the team, co-ordinate and motivate them to serve cheerfully
- Assist and encourage the new volunteers
- Complete the Annual ministry start-up checklist at the beginning of year to make sure you have completed risk management and are ready to run for the year
- Each term our ministry leaders meet with a mentor whose goal is to encourage, support, give oversight and pray for the leaders and ministry.
- Complete the Incident report form when accidents or incidents happen.
“Tell of the greatness of God.”
Psalms 145:3-4 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts.