180 Life Care Ministry Leader
The aim of 180 Life Care is to assist, those within the community who are marginalised and in need, by providing support through the provision of resources, practical help and life skills development.
POSITION: 180 Life Care Ministry Leader
REPORTS TO: Youth and Young Adults Pastor
ROLE PURPOSE: To encourage and assist the various 180 Life Care ministry leaders and their volunteers, within the individually run programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- To encourage congregation members to establish, organise and promote services that will meet the needs of those within the community
- To source and apply for grants that will assist in the financial continuation of the ministry.
- Keep up to date with government legislation in regards to Not-for- profit organisation
- Abide by the Objectives and Values of 180 Life Care
- Be involved in the member committee meetings when they occur
- Keep a record of working with children checks for all ministry leaders
- Complete the Annual ministry start-up checklist at the beginning of year to make sure you have completed risk management and are ready to run for the year
- Complete the Incident report form when accidents or incidents happen.
“Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow’s cause.”