- Who: All Children not yet at school (0-5 years) and their parents/carers are welcome
- When: Wednesday mornings, 10am -12 noon, during school terms
- Where: Church, 180 Toongabbie Road, Girraween NSW 2145
- Run by: Volunteers from Toongabbie Baptist Church
- (our playgroup is open to any families with young children in the local Toongabbie and surrounding community)
Playtime Plus is all about providing lots of time for children to play freely in a safe, caring playgroup environment. One Plus is also the provision of other structured playgroup activities. These are also important for their growth and development on many levels, including physical, cognitive, emotional and social. Some examples of activities include craft, singing, games, stories and also outings or visits from community members or organisations, such as Fire Brigade, baby animals or other interest areas.
Another Plus is that we also provide opportunities for children and parents/carers to consider the spiritual side of life in a way that is relevant to them. The final Plus is that we endeavour to support each family in raising their children, which can often be a draining, frustrating and lonely challenge. As parents and carers ourselves, our aim is that Playtime Plus can be a place where you and your children can meet new friends plus find help and hope!
See our latest newsletter for more details, including our current term’s program.
Whilst each parent who attends is asked to assist with the running of the weekly program in small ways, our Church leaders organize and setup each week.
These leaders are (Left to right): Alana, Rachael (Ministry Leader), and Jen. Each of our leaders holds an approved NSW Working With Children Check. If you would like any further information please contact the church office.