Connect Kids is an extraordinary kids program which includes: huge open games, small group discussion groups and talks about Jesus. This program is really fun and has a huge focus on the Gospel and encourages our kids to reach out to the kids in our community through their school, sporting clubs, neighbours and family.
- Where: Church, 180 Toongabbie Road, Girraween NSW 2145
- When: Thursdays 6.30pm-8pm
- Who: For all kids in school years 3 to 6
- Cost: $15 per child, per term, ($12 per child if 2 or more from the same family)
- There will be an additional cost of $15 for each child that covers a personal booklet with curriculum that lasts about a year.
Connect Kids Term Dates 2018:
- Term 2 10th May – 28th June
- Term 3 2nd August – 20th September
- Term 4 25th Oct – 13th December
Emma Shelton, Jack Magill, Jonathan Saravanamuthu, Lucas Herczeg, Jonathan kaleeny, Adam Francis, Lisa Francis, Jen Duncan, Hannah Duncan, Jessica Harvey, Heidi Lyons and Leah Herald.
Brad Henderson, Juliet Herald, Herald Isaac, Joel Gollan, Alison Penna, Daniel Podrugovic and Serena Winston.
Each Week our Connect Kids’ leaders organise, setup and run the program each week. Each of our adult leaders holds an approved NSW Working With Children Check. If you would like any further information please contact the church office.
- Connect Kids Registration Form
We have developed a policy to help our youth and parents work together with Connect Kids Leaders