Connect Kids is an extraordinary kids program which includes: huge open games, small group discussion groups and talks about Jesus. This program is really fun and has a huge focus on the Gospel and encourages our kids to reach out to the kids in our community through their school, sporting clubs, neighbours and family.
- Where: Church, 180 Toongabbie Road, Girraween NSW 2145
- When: Thursdays 6.30pm-8pm
- Who: For all kids in school years 3 to 6
- Cost: $15 per child, per term, ($12 per child if 2 or more from the same family)
- There will be an additional cost of $15 for each child that covers a personal booklet with curriculum that lasts about a year.
Kids Quest Term Dates 2018:
- Term 2 10th May – 28th June
- Term 3 2nd August – 20th September
- Term 4 25th Oct – 13th December
Each Week our Kids’ Quest leaders organise, setup and run the program each week.
These leaders are: Jono, Chris, Emma, Jess, Cassie (helpers).
Each of our adult leaders holds an approved NSW Working With Children Check. If you would like any further information please contact the church office.
- Kids Quest Registration Form
We have developed a policy to help our youth and parents work together with Kids Quest Leaders